Marigolds

Marigolds
Welcome to Adam Wii Art Blog!!!

Friday, July 23, 2010

From Adam Wii's Art Blog




From Adam Wii's Art Blog


Some griffins I did while sitting in training. I was waiting while others went and spoke with the trainer one on one for a dude by the name of Harold who wanted a griffin tattoo on his chest over his heart. I originally pictured something like the first image. . .

But unfortunally dude had something else in mind. He wanted him to be more "standing" . . . sooo I went to work on a little something like the second image . . .

But he wanted him to be attacking, so I drew up the final one. . .

He liked the last one bit more. Im not sure I understood dude in his idea for this thing, but he wanted to keep them. So, I snapped some photos and sent them off. Who knows, maybe hell show me what he did with them.


All I know, is it felt good drawing for someone again.

No comments:

Post a Comment