Marigolds

Marigolds
Welcome to Adam Wii Art Blog!!!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Welcome Back Mr. Ruiz


Wow, havent updated here in a bit, Ive been posting mainly on my facebook page but im gettin the feeling its getting obnoxiousness hehehh. So lets play catch up. First off I set up my art table to fit my needs a bit more. Started putting up some recent art images.

I like surrounding myself in my sketches, helps me keep focused that "yeah, keep it up" heh.
I tried this set up for a bit but found it very closed up. So I moved my art kit behind me and turned this little stump of a drawer into a table to draw on. So much easier to work on. Plus, my desk kinda surrounds me, im digging my work space.

So now im all set up and started working on a pin up. I felt ive the space, the tools, and the big papers (another story for another time) to do something worth hanging up. I have a buncha sketches and photoshop pieces, but I want something that someone wouldnt mind having on their wall. So I started a pin up (Two, actually) and got to the point of color.

I didnt want to use Photoshop, cause well, kinda defeats the purpose of aiming to hang. I dug out my Crayola Crayons and started building a pallet. I went to test the colors out and made a face. And here we are =]


No comments:

Post a Comment