Marigolds

Marigolds
Welcome to Adam Wii Art Blog!!!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy 4th!!

... ... posted on the 6th, heh. Well better late than never huh. I drew these images on the over the 4th of July weekend. The first one was based off an image I found online which the woman had a very nice tattoo on her back. I was going to do something to that effect but in trying to finish this image for the 4th I opted out.

"Happy 4th"
The image above was scanned, the one below is taken off of my phone camera. The image above I feel while clear added some pink to the highlights. Below isnt as clear.





Not satisfied with just one image, I wanted to do another one. I got inspired by an artist by the name of Bernard Charoy. Here is "Odette"

Again, all of "Odette" was taken with my phones camera, I am having a hard time capturing these images and have it look good online.

Closeup of "Odette"


"Odette" Detail.


Both images done in graphite, white paint marker and wax crayons. Im really digging these and will continue exploring for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment